Sunday, May 4, 2008

trying a different approach

So, there has been a crazy flurry of activities recently.

I made a couple of sales at VIX Emporium, which I'm really happy and excited about. I ventured into making apparel and even had a fashion show. I'm preparing for the Trenton Avenue Arts Fest coming up on May 17th. And I'm just about to put the finishing touches on the tricked out aprons I'm sending to my Mama for Mothers' Day.

Of course during this time of high activity, I also decided to try to list more on Etsy and to re-list often just to see what would happen. Well, lots happened! My views increased tremendously and I got tons more hearts - love is always a welcomed gift. The only thing is....I have yet to sell anything. I mean, don't get me wrong I really appreciate people's comments and marking me as a fave shop, but there has to be reason why my products aren't moving. So, here's my decision: I'M STRIPPING MY SHOP! Note I said 'stripping' and not 'closing'. I'm taking everything down and only listing four or five new products that I absolutely love. I figure if something's gonna be sitting there not selling, it might as well be good eye-candy when I login to Etsy!

See what I'm talking about @ www.belletower.etsy.com



No comments: