Friday, December 7, 2007

Let's Get It Started!

So, finally, I decided that I was very tired of trying to be someone else. Well, not exactly someone else, but maybe not my whole true self. So, I wiped the slate clean and started over.
Introducing, Belle Tower. If you knew me as Charmed Life Interiors before, then here's your chance to get an even better feel for the truly creative soul within. This new line, new name, new era is absolutely limitless. It's home decor meets art meets fashion meets accessories and then some. It's everything that I dream up in my pretty little head brought to life via the creative process.

A dazzling display of beauty awaits you @


See what I'm talking about @ http://www.belletower.etsy.com/

Belle Tower will be @ Art Shop 2007
Friday 12/7/07 7p until 10:30p & Saturday 12/8/07 11a until 4p
1125 S Broad Street Phildelphia, PA


Yours,


~Belle




No comments: